This project is read-only.

Redmine, yaml files can't have % in them..


In my fruitless efforts to get redmine running on IronRuby one of the things i discovered were that the lines like these: "field_done_ratio: % Done" in the locale yaml files throwed exceptions. if i removed the "%" it worked (or at least i went one step further).
(gave up after these 16hours, my last obstacle were infinite redirection while accessing localhost:3000/, although accessing localhost:3000/login went well, but after that you couldn't do anything.. )


danneesset wrote Apr 15, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I can confirm this problem.

wrote Apr 16, 2010 at 7:18 AM

wrote Apr 29, 2010 at 12:56 AM

wrote May 6, 2010 at 12:55 AM

wrote Jun 7, 2010 at 1:51 AM

TomasMatousek wrote Jun 7, 2010 at 1:55 AM

YAML.load('field_done_ratio: % Done')

esada wrote Aug 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM

fixed with pull request, not merged

wrote Feb 22, 2013 at 12:39 AM

wrote Dec 15, 2017 at 10:28 PM